Translate

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Facebook Woes

Just a quick update about Facebook.

I have discovered that the Vietnamese government sporadically blocks Facebook throughout the country. Surprise! I try every day to connect, so if I'm successful you'll see me posting. I am still going to be posting here on this blog, and maybe I'll try and wrap my brain around Twitter (if that's not blocked, too) in order to get updates out to people.

Just to let you know. :/ Hopefully it won't be full time, or I'll have to get a VPN service to get around it (and watch netflix, that would be a super duper bonus! If my internet speeds didn't suck so much).

EDIT: Back online! Thanks TOR Browser!

2 comments:

  1. Lame.

    That is so weird that they ban it.....I dont trust them.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for speaking up! :) - Ben