Translate

Monday, December 2, 2013

More Gas, Please: Expenses Nov 25 - Dec 1

My second week of formally tracking every single "cent" I spend is off to a good start, and I'm starting to notice things that I had no idea were happening. I love budgets.

I've had good money news this week - I get paid once a month (CRAZY, I KNOW) and I've learned that my probation period at work is over. I'll notice several changes:
  1. Taxes reduced from 20% to 10%
  2. A fixed salary every month, no matter what
  3. A higher salary
THESE ARE GREAT THINGS!! Hopefully this will allow me to start putting much more away, now that my big ticket items are purchased (phone, bike). I'm looking forward to seeing much more money remitted to the US in these little posts in the upcoming months!

Things I've learned this week:

  1. I eat out a lot. And it's super, super cheap. Still, maybe a bit too much.
  2. My bike takes way more gas than I realized. Boo.
  3. I don't entertain myself very often, unless you count food. Which I don't (but maybe I should).
I love budgeting - it's the little surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for speaking up! :) - Ben